National Commodore Seat (choose your options)
- Taking Custom Orders (3 months)
- $199.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
National Commodore Seat (40050) is the long haul seat of choice.
The Commodore truck seat helps ensure you get maximum uptime by helping to reduce the pain and strain which leads to increased downtime.
The Commodore is the first in the National Seating line up to offer a larger size seat. National seating then combines that with their exclusive BackCycler system and HP air suspension. The Commodore has a multitude of adjustments to get the right support and fit and is an excellent solution to ensuring your comfort so you can keep moving.
If you are looking to add swivel and heat - take a look at the next step up, the National Admiral Seat.
- Model HP isolating air suspension with 5" travel
- Ergonomic large hi back 22" x 32"
- Ergonomic large cushion 23" x 20"
- Exclusive BackCycler system to relieve back strain
- Air adjustable lumbar support with 3 independently adjustable chambers
- Air adjustable bolster support in the back & cushion, each independently adjustable
- Cushion extension adjustment for proper thigh support
- Front cushion tilt adjustment
- Rear cushion tilt adjustment
- Continuous recline from 6 to 23 degrees
- Track with 8.9" fore-aft travel
- Dual side cushion map pockets
- Rear magazine pocket
- Optional dual long 17" armrests
- Available in genuine leather, ultra leather, or mordura cloth
- Genuine leather features perforated inserts for breathability
You can check the fit of this seat to your truck by following this link:
The Commodore is classified as a Long Haul Seating Solution:
This is the Best seat around for comfort and adjustability.
Great seat very comfortable
I needed the basics but got a lot more with this seat. I wanted it in red and grey. But I like the grey and grey leather too. A little higher than my old seat but I am getting use to it.