National Captain Seat (choose your options)
- Call for Availability
- $99.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
National Captain Seat (50766 low, 50765 mid, 50764 high) is the low cost fleet seat of choice.
The Captain series is built using National Seating's top selling truck seat platform which is known for its ergonomic comfort and low cost of ownership. With the right combination of adjustments for most general trucking applications, the Captain series truck seat will keep you and your truck moving allowing you to focus on getting the load to where it needs to go.
The model 95 air suspension delivers comfortable buffering from road vibration and has millions of miles of proven durability.
- Model 95 air suspension with 6" travel
- Standard Damper
- Chugger-Snubber isolator
- Ergonomic cushion 21" x 20"
- Air adjustable lumbar support
- Fixed bolster support in back & cushion
- Cushion extension adjustment for proper thigh support
- Rear cushion tilt adjustment
- Continuous recline from 6 to 23 degrees
- Track with 7" fore-aft travel
- Your selection of back height
- Ergonomic hi back 21" x 30"
- Ergonomic mid back 21" x 23"
- Ergonomic low back 21" x 18"
- Optional dual standard 15" armrests
- Available in mordura cloth or vinyl
If you would like a seat with a single arm, order a seat with no arms and then add a single arm rest here: 232599
You can check the fit of this seat to your truck by following this link:
The Captain is classified as a Regional/Local Seating Solution:
The seat works okay, I have had no problems with it and it is comfortable.
Good seat, but back padding is a little too thin to provide support for my back pain. Bottom cushion is good and has enough cushion.