Sears Atlas II PC (choose your options)
- Order by May 15st for end of June delivery
- $199.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Atlas II PC
Discover what makes new Atlas II from Sears Seating the “Best in Class” truck seats for today’s heavy duty market.
Enhanced Comfort: Atlas II has a back support structure contoured to the natural shape of the spine and a contoured seat pan that provides full body support. Seat cushion foam has been enhanced to provide a new level of comfort for the operator.
Improved Adjustability: Atlas II has improved the adjustments of the seat by providing new “easier to operate” seat cushion tilt and seat cushion extension features. A new adjustable shock/damper system allows for a customized ride.
ToggleLink Air Suspension: Sears Seating improved truck seating from the ground up with a new patented design based on driver feedback. The ToggleLink Suspension delivers a better ride performance. Its internal end stops greatly reduce the chance of topping and bottoming, while the design’s superior lateral stability reduces side-to-side rocking. Atlas ToggleLink Suspension also has fewer main wear points for longer service life.
Stabilizer Double-Locking Slides/Isolator: Sears added a double-locking slide/isolator package to further reduce vibration, eliminate torsion racking and greatly improve the ride. It allows for greater adjustability with 9” of fore/aft slide travel and a full two inches of smooth isolation.
Proof of Performance: Atlas was subjected to complete and rigorous durability testing. For the standard vertical bounce test, the seat carried a 280-pound weight for over 10 million vertical bounce cycles, while competition ranged from 1.7 million cycles to 3.3 million before failure.
- Atlas II ToggleLink Air Suspension® with flat floor riser
- Atlas II “Stabilizer” double locking slides with 9” travel & fore/aft isolator
- Atlas II seat top with “Comfort Zone” back frame structure
- Contoured metal seat pan
- Ergonomic 22” wide “luxury comfort” seat & back cushions
- Seat cushion tilt – independent with 3 positions
- Seat cushion extension – independent with 3 positions
- Quad-chamber air lumbar – height adjustable
- “New style” control pods & recliner handle
- Removable 4" Riser for Low Profile Applications
- There is no map pocket on the Atlas PC Seat.
- Suspension Skirt or Molded Boot
- Dual Arm rests (for Stowaway arms look at the Atlas DLX)
- Mid Back or Highback
- Dual Arm rests
- Vinyl, Mordura Cloth or Leatherette