Knoedler Eagle (choose your options)
- Delayed due to COVID-19. Orders can be placed but will not be fullfilled until factory re-opens. Please check out our in stock inventory for immediate needs.
- $199.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Designed for short or long hauls with x-type air suspension seat with optional isolator lock out.
- 19" Ergonomic Contoured seat cushions with ample foam and elastic "K"-webbing for a super soft ride.
- Build-in ergonomic lumbar support
- Dual density foam for long term comfort
- Three position seat cushion extension to support long and short legged drivers
- Durable and reliable air suspension system keeps the body relaxed
- Height of seat can be adjusted to the individual drivers' height requirement by the touch of a botton for a total stroke of 6 inches.
- Floating swing link fore and aft isolator eliminates backslap.
- Infinite backrest angle adjustment
- Back of seat covered in protective fiber dense material for durability.
- Poly-Dynamic Air-Suspension™ System - combines the isolator function (fore & aft suspension) with the air-suspension system (vertical suspension)
- Improved performance as both directions of the suspension are coherently integrated and therefore work together.
- Increased comfort:
- As the ICP's (Inter Connecting Points) of the lower 2 Seat-Belt-points move with both the suspension and the isolation movement during normal operation. Therefore there is no relative movement of the seat belt in regards to the body. This drastically improves the seat belt wearing experience and gives the opportunity for full use of the seat belt system.
- This system helps eliminate the "belt tightening effect" that is typical with "detached / separate" isolator mechanisms.
- Low or High Back
- Adjustable Armrests
- Ergo Swivel Armrests
- Protective Suspension Bellow
Knoedler Manufacturers Canada, Ltd. (ÌÕKnoedlerÌÒ) warrants that each new Knoedler 9200/9400 Series Seats and accessories (except Cushions, Shrouds and Armrests) supplied by Knoedler shall be free of defects in materials or workmanship for a period of three (3) years or the first 500,000 miles of operation, whichever occurs first, to the original purchaser. Knoedler will replace or repair any parts which, in the opinion of Knoedler, have shown to have such a defect. Adjustments to be made on a pro-rated basis (1st year = 100%, 2nd year = 80%, 3rd Year = 60%). KnoedlerÌ¥s responsibility shall not exceed the original price of the defective item. This limited warranty shall be void if, in the opinion of Knoedler, any one of the following conditions exist: 1. The Knoedler seat or accessories have been reworked or modified without prior written permission from Knoedler. 2. The Knoedler seat has been accidentally damaged or subjected to abuse. 3. The Knoedler seat is improperly installed resulting in abnormal use. 4. Warranty does not apply to Air Valves that must be replaced due to broken stems, or leakage caused by contami- nation such as foreign particles or obstructions. 5. Warranty does not apply to Air Springs which must be replaced due to punctures or cuts caused by improper inflation. 6. Warranty does not apply if Knoedler original parts have been substituted with other parts. Knoedler makes no other express warranty and offers no remedy except as herein described. Knoedler disclaims any liability for incidental and consequential damages, to the fullest extent permitted by law, resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty with respect to the Knoedler product covered by this limited warranty. KNOEDLER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND OF MERCHANTABILITY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights pursuant to KnoedlerÌ¥s Terms and Conditions of Sale. In order for this Warranty to become effective, the purchaser must either (1) complete and mail within first ten (10) days of operation the Knoedler Air Chief Warranty Registration Card to below address, or (2) fill out the Warranty Registration online at www.knoedler.com. Knoedler Manufacturers Canada, Ltd. 3250 1ere Rue St Hubert, QC J3Y 8Y5, Canada Defective materials must be returned for inspection to Knoedler ÌÓs plant, 3250 1ere Rue, St Hubert, QC J3Y 8Y5 (Canada) freight prepaid before a warranty claim will be approved for payment. Failure to give prompt written notice within thirty (30) days of discovery of any defect in Material or Workmanship which occurs within the warranty period will void this policy. Send such notification to: Knoedler Manufacturers Canada, Ltd 3250 1ere Rue, St Hubert, QC J3Y 8Y5, Canada Attn: WarrantyView AllClose
X-type air suspension with optional isolator (and lock out), 6" stroke
Low back, Fixed Lumbar, ICP bar moves with the seat for greater seat belt comfort.
Highback, adjustable armrests, isolator, bellow cover