Knoedler Air Chief Seat WIDE Mid Back with Headrest in Black and Grey
- 98CW-L82MH0S15 In Stock
- Air Chief
- In Stock
- $199.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
The Knoedler Air Chief line offers a customizable seat to meet the individual needs of drivers rather than a one seat fits all solution. All seats come standard with the following features:
- Upper and Lower Air Adjustable lumbar
- Dual Chamber Side Air Bolsters in back cushion that hug you into the seat
- Color Definition - Two-toned Black and Grey with accent double stitching in contrasting stitching
- Bellow Cover
- Isolator with Lock Out Option
- 3-Position Seat Cushion Elongation Adjustment
- No-Step Continuous Adj. Recline Mechanism
- Comfort Seat Belt Wear Mount
- Fore & Aft Slides
- Standard Headrest
- Wide 23" cushion
- Dual Fingertip controlled adjustable armrests
- Poly-Dynamic Air-Suspension - combines the “isolator suspension” (fore & aft suspension) with the “air-suspension” system (vertical suspension).
- Improved performance as both directions of the suspension are coherently integrated and therefore work together as one.
- Increased Comfort: Because the ICP’s (Inter Connecting Points) of the lower 2 seat-belt-mounting points move with both the vertical suspension and the isolator suspension during normal operation. And therefore there are no relative movements between the seat belt and the body of the seat occupant. This drastically improves the seat belt wearing comfort and therefore automatically encourages seat belt use.
- Less moving parts which directly result in more stability and longer life cycles.
- Less noise: No rattling of the slide mechanism.
To best fit a driver, it is very important that the seat cushion is at the optimal height. This seat has a ride height of:
- Standard Base: 14.5-21" Mid Ride: 18"
The benefits of a mid back style seat with headrest is the flexibility it gives you to drive with no obstruction and improved visual awareness of everything around you.