Knoedler Air Chief Memory Foam WIDE Tall Back Seat - Black/Grey synthetic leather
- 98LW-L82TB0S15 In Stock
- Air Chief Tall Back
- In Stock
- $199.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Introducing the new Tall Back seat from Knoedler Manufacturers in stock in Battle Creek, MI
The Tall Back seat is part of the Air Chief line. The main difference is a switch from the mid back with headrest design to the full/tall back style. All options available on the Air Chief line are also available with the Tall Back seat.
The Knoedler Air Chief line offers a customizable seat to meet the individual needs of drivers rather than a one seat fits all solution. All seats come standard with the following features:
- Upper and Lower Air Adjustable lumbar
- Dual Chamber Side Air Bolsters in back cushion that hug you into the seat
- Tall Back design
- Color Definition: Two-toned synthetic leather in black and grey with grey thread
- 1" Memory Foam in Cushion
- Bellow Cover
- Isolator with Lock Out Option
- 23" WIDE seat cushion
- 3-Position Seat Cushion Elongation Adjustment
- No-Step Continuous Adj. Recline Mechanism
- Comfort Seat Belt Wear Mount
- Fore & Aft Slides
- Fingertip controlled adjustable armrests (or left/right only armrest)
- Low Base: 13"-18.5" Mid Ride: 16"
- Poly-Dynamic Air-Suspension - combines the “isolator suspension” (fore & aft suspension) with the “air-suspension” system (vertical suspension).
- Improved performance as both directions of the suspension are coherently integrated and therefore work together as one.
- Increased Comfort: Because the ICP’s (Inter Connecting Points) of the lower 2 seat-belt-mounting points move with both the vertical suspension and the isolator suspension during normal operation. And therefore there are no relative movements between the seat belt and the body of the seat occupant. This drastically improves the seat belt wearing comfort and therefore automatically encourages seat belt use.
- Less moving parts which directly result in more stability and longer life cycles.
- Less noise: No rattling of the slide mechanism.
Knoedler Adjustable headrest video
This video show's Knoedler's Advanced headrest, which is now a...
Revolutionary ProBax Truck Seats - NuBax Ltd
Seats made by Knoedler of Montreal for North American truck ma...
Knoedler Air Chief 2023
The long hours, the time away from home, the dedication to com...
Knoedler Manufacturers Canada, Ltd. (Knoedler) warrants that each new Knoedler 9800 Series Seats and accessories (except Cushions, Shrouds and Armrests) supplied by Knoedler shall be free of defects in materials or workmanship for a period of three (3) years or the first 500,000 miles of operation, whichever occurs first, to the original purchaser. Knoedler will replace or repair any parts which, in the opinion of Knoedler, have shown to have such a defect. Adjustments to be made on a pro-rated basis (1st year = 100%, 2nd year = 80%, 3rd Year = 60%). Knoedler's responsibility shall not exceed the original price of the defective item. This limited warranty shall be void if, in the opinion of Knoedler, any one of the following conditions exist: 1. The Knoedler seat or accessories have been reworked or modified without prior written permission from Knoedler. 2. The Knoedler seat has been accidentally damaged or subjected to abuse. 3. The Knoedler seat is improperly installed resulting in abnormal use. 4. Warranty does not apply to Air Valves that must be replaced due to broken stems, or leakage caused by contami- nation such as foreign particles or obstructions. 5. Warranty does not apply to Air Springs which must be replaced due to punctures or cuts caused by improper inflation. 6. Warranty does not apply if Knoedler original parts have been substituted with other parts. Knoedler makes no other express warranty and offers no remedy except as herein described. Knoedler disclaims any liability for incidental and consequential damages, to the fullest extent permitted by law, resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty with respect to the Knoedler product covered by this limited warranty. KNOEDLER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND OF MERCHANTABILITY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights pursuant to Knoedler's Terms and Conditions of Sale. In order for this Warranty to become effective, the purchaser must either (1) complete and mail within first ten (10) days of operation the Knoedler Air Chief Warranty Registration Card to below address, or (2) fill out the Warranty Registration online at www.knoedler.com. Knoedler Manufacturers Canada, Ltd. 3250 1ere Rue St Hubert, QC J3Y 8Y5, Canada Defective materials must be returned for inspection to Knoedler's plant, 3250 1ere Rue, St Hubert, QC J3Y 8Y5 (Canada) freight prepaid before a warranty claim will be approved for payment. Failure to give prompt written notice within thirty (30) days of discovery of any defect in Material or Workmanship which occurs within the warranty period will void this policy. Send such notification to: Knoedler Manufacturers Canada, Ltd 3250 1ere Rue, St Hubert, QC J3Y 8Y5, Canada Attn: WarrantyView AllClose