Prime Seating 600L
- Limited Quantity available Oct 3rd 2018
- $99.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Your Dream Seat is now available from “Prime Seating”. “Prime 600L” has all the functions and features you are dreaming about. One of key feature on Prime 600L model is “Cool Air Ventilation System “, which gives you cool air throughout your body ( Backrest & Bottom Cushion ). This makes you dry and cool your body all day long while you drive. Another important feature is “Quick Down Feather”. It makes you easy in / out convenience.
Additional charges for residential shipments and shipments to Canada (customs broker and duty assessed to customer directly)
The Prime 600L has 2 base options - Standard* and Low Profile**
* Standard mounting bracket base : 4 and 1/4”
** Low Profile Mounting bracket base : 1 and 1/2”
MADE IN S. KOREA
FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES
1. Air Height Adjustment (6″)
2. Lower Air Lumbar Support
3. Upper Air Lumbar Support
4. Side Air Bolster Support ( Both Sides )
5. Fore & Aft Slide Adjustment ( Total Travel 7.5" )
6. Fore / Aft Isolator ( Lock / Unlock Positions )
7. High Back Profile Backrest
8. Seat Cushion Extension ( 5 different Length Adjustments )
9. Seat Tilt Adjustment ( 5 Different Tilting Positions )
10. Adjustable Shock Absorber ( 11 different settings : Soft to Hard )
11. Upholstery – Two Tone Grey Genuine Leather ( Premium Grade Natural Leather )
12. Dual Black Comfort Cushion Arm Rests
13. Adjustable Arm Rest ( Both Sides )
14. 12V Heating Seat ( Bottom and Back / 3 level setting )
15. Memory Height Adjustment ( Memorize Driver’s Weight and Automatic Adjustment to Previous Set Position )
16. Fully Reclining Backrest ( Almost Flat )
17. Adjustable Independent Headrest ( Height Adjustment & Fore / Aft Adjustment )
18. Quick Release Button ( Dump and Refill air with one button push in / out )
19. Cool Air Ventilation System ( Cool Air throughout Seat / 3 level setting )
20. Low Rider Capability.
Note: Compare to National Admiral CT in Real Leather (approx. $1638)
MEASUREMENTS (with Standard Bracket, low profile bracket will be 3.75" lower):
- Bottom Cushion Width: 21"
- Height from bottom to top of bottom cushion: 13.5-20.5"
- Total Height with no air: 46"
- Total Height with full air: 53"
- Back Rest Width with out arm rests : 20.5"
- Back Rest Width with both arm rests 26"
- Arm Rest width: 2.5"
- 13 1/2 ” x 6″
- 12″ x 6″
- 10 1/2″ x 6″
- 11″ x 8 1/2″
- 7 1/2″ x 5″
13.5"-20.5" with 4.25" riser that can be removed with 4 easy bolts
Adjustable Arms, Genuine Leather, cushion extension & tilting, adjustable shocks, 12v Heat, Air ventilation/cooling, auto-leveling, quick down release.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Bought a 600L for my motorhome. I have a 40' Diesel Pusher motorhome that has stock cushy lazy-boy style seats. They are comfy to relax in, horrible to drive in. Needed more support and adjustability.
I bought the 4" seat base with seat but ended up not using it. I was able to modify the existing seat base which offered a swivel function so you can easily get in and out. I used the air tap that is used in emergency towing situations (to inflate air bags) and the existing 12V.
Seat is of a very high quality. Very supportive with good bolster and good lumbar bags (multiple). I found the suspension damper to work well and have a good range. The air circulation system is BY FAR the most powerful I have ever felt in any seat I have used (I have multiple cars with this feature). On high it is loud, but is very powerful. Do run the seat exhaust hose out of cab, very loud otherwise.
Others mentioned the arm rests were too low. My previous ones were too high. I am tall and found I was able to get a comfortable arm rest position with the ones on the Prime.
All said, I have very few miles on seat. I will check in later this year after a few very long trips. I am very satisfied thus far thou, and would recommend this seat to anyone.
I am 6'4", 225 lb.
I have had the seat for 2 weeks, like the way it rides and all the options it has, bottom cushion is a little hard but I think it will soften up over time. I bought it with the low base for my 2013 Mack CXU 613 and it will not work because the seat will not slide all the way back it runs into the rise between cab and sleeper, had to raise it 2" to make it work so if you have a Mack buy the tall base. The arm rests are way to low, you have to crank them way up then your arms only rest on the tips of arm rests but very easy to raise them up by making brackets 4" taller, just a matter of drilling 4 holes in some 1/4" plate, bolting plate to seat then bolting arm rests to plate. Mack cabs are a little narrow so left arm rest hit the door a little bit but I fixed that problem by taking metal bracket off of arm rests and using a big hammer and anvil flattening
it out straight taking out the 1/2" to 1" bend in the metal, now they clear the door fine. Overall I tike the seat and would recommend it to anyone.
I am 6'7" tall and 280 pounds so a good seat is a challenge for me and I have tried many.
I must say that aside from hating the auto drop and rise when you get on and off of the seat that this is hands down the best seat that I ever owned.
I too did the test ride on the Bose seat and yes it's surely the best, but $5000.00 for a seat.......I don't think so.
Bottom line, I highly recommend the 600L to anyone who needs a comfortable quality seat.
Cons: arm rests mounted four inches too low to be of any use, not real cushiony to allow for cool air flow I assume, lowest shock setting is still a little stiff, seat bottom doesn't pull out far enough, seat sits at back of oscillation movement instead of middle, when airing seat up you need to press button before you get in truck or take weight off for a second or two or else it won't air up, exhaust hose is noisy if not vented outside. Pros: Heat and air works great, easy install, smooth ride, seems to be quality built to last,definately better than my factory seat was, nice and wide, auto ride height is awesome, ordered sunday night and it was delivered by friday!
I was in the market for a set of seats and came up to the Bose tuned ride seats or what ever they was called. They was giving demo mock up simulation of a real rough rode and these things were smoother riding than a Cadillac.While I was sitting in the seat I ask the man how much $9800 dollars he said I just looked at him for a couple of minutes waiting for the punchline.Then he said they would throw in free install,My wife ask him if $9800 was for the pair he say no that's each.
they might be good seats but that's crazy. I ended up buying a set of these prime seats leather air lumbar and heated pretty nice seats!!!