Knoedler Harrier in Black Synthetic Leather
- 9410-82HB0S01 In Stock
- In Stock
- $199.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
The Knoedler Harrier is an x-type air suspension seat with optional isolator lock out. The Harrier is a high back seat, with optional arms, bellow cover and wide seat.
The Harrier has been UPDATED with a side plastic control panel that houses the up/down switch as well as the lumbar support.
- Ergonomically Contoured Back and Seat Cushions
- Dynatrol cushion support for added comfort and vibration reduction
- 20.5" Seat Cushion with 3 position tilt extension
- Air-Lumbar Support System
- Controls on the Left
- Infinite Back Rest Angle Adjustment,
- Adjustable Seat Cushion in Length and Angle
- For & Aft Slide Adjustment
- Dual Arm rests
- Bellow Cover
- Poly-Dynamic Air-Suspension™ System - combines the isolator function (fore & aft suspension) with the air-suspension system (vertical suspension)
- Improved performance as both directions of the suspension are coherently integrated and therefore work together.
- Increased comfort:
- As the ICP's (Inter Connecting Points) of the lower 2 Seat-Belt-points move with both the suspension and the isolation movement during normal operation. Therefore there is no relative movement of the seat belt in regards to the body. This drastically improves the seat belt wearing experience and gives the opportunity for full use of the seat belt system.
- This system helps eliminate the "belt tightening effect" that is typical with "detached / separate" isolator mechanisms.