Knoedler Air Chief (wide, memory foam, black synthetic leather with brown stitching)
- 98CW-L82MH0S01 731152-000
- In Stock - Ready to Ship
- $175.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
The Knoedler Wide Air Chief adds adjustable bolster support to its mid back seat with adjustable headrest, adjustable lower and uper lumbar. It is an x-type air suspension seat with isolator lock out. It provides a full 6" suspension stroke with 2.5" riser to get you to a standard height. As with all Knoedler 9800 seats, the ICP bar moves with the seat to prevent belt tightening when the isolator is engaged. Design your own perfectly configured seat with all the enhancement that you could ask for.
Available for pick up in Battle Creek, MI.
- Poly-Dynamic Air-Suspension - combines the “isolator suspension” (fore & aft suspension) with the “air-suspension” system (vertical suspension).
- Improved performance as both directions of the suspension are coherently integrated and therefore work together as one.
- Increased Comfort: Because the ICP’s (Inter Connecting Points) of the lower 2 seat-belt-mounting points move with both the vertical suspension and the isolatior suspension during normal operation. And therefore there are no relative movements between the seat belt and the body of the seat occupant.This drastically improves the seat belt wearing comfort and therefore automatically encourages seat belt use.
- Less moving parts which directly result in more stability and longer life cycles.
- Less noise: No rattling of the slide mechanism.
- Air-Chief Seat Upper – Ergonomic Cushions
- 23” Wide Soft Seat Cushion
- Height Adjustable Headrest (can be removed)
- Multi Chamber Air-Lumbar Support System
- 3-Position Seat Cushion Elongation Adjustment
- No-Step Continuous Adj. Recline Mechanism
- Comfort Seat Belt Wear Mount.
- Fore & Aft Slides
- 'Fingertip control' front adjustable armrests
- Comfort Add-on: Memory Foam
- Black Synthetic Leather with brown stitching to highlight and accent this stylish seat.
Manufacturer Warranty. Seats manufactured September 2020View AllClose