National Admiral (choose your options)
- Call for Availability
- $99.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
The Admiral is the top of the line seat from National for comfort behind the wheel.
As a step up from the Commodore, the Admiral includes both swivel and heat. This seat packs a lot of value for the price. Combine luxury features with the HP suspension, backcycler, 23" cushion and 17" optional arm rests along with all standard comfort features and you have one great seat. If you are looking to add air circulation to the seat, take a look at the Admiral CT. If Swivel and heat are not a priority, National offers the same great comfort in the Commodore seat.
The Admiral series seats come in driver (left hand valves - right hand swivel) and passenger (left hand valves - left hand swivel). Driver side seats are model 40049 and passenger side are model 40079.
If you would like to order a Admiral with a single armrest, please select Armrest "None" and order a single armrest here: Admiral arm rests (233499-colorcode)
- Model HP isolating air suspension with 5" travel
- Ergonomic large hi back 22" x 32"
- Ergonomic large cushion 23" x 20"
- Exclusive BackCycler system to relieve back strain
- Air adjustable lumbar support with 3 independently adjustable chambers
- Air adjustable bolster support in the back & cushion, each independently adjustable
- Cushion extension adjustment for proper thigh support
- Front cushion tilt adjustment
- Rear cushion tilt adjustment
- Continuous recline from 6 to 23 degrees
- Track with 8.9" fore-aft travel
- Dual side cushion map pockets
- Rear magazine pocket
- Optional dual long 17" armrests
- Available in genuine leather, ultra leather, or mordura cloth
- Genuine leather features perforated inserts for breathability
You can check the fit of this seat to your truck by following this link:
The Commodore is classified as a Long Haul Seating Solution:
18.7"- 23.7" Mid Ride: 21.2"
HP isolating suspension with 5" travel
Highback, Back Cycler, Cushion Tilt, standard luxury features: heat and swivel
Heat comes standard and back cycler saves my back on long drives. This is a great seat and configure it as you wish. Arrived in great condition straight from the factory. Thank you Seat Specialists!