GRAMAG Quest Standard Truck Seat
- GRA-MAG Standard
- Ready to Ship!
- $199.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
The Quest seat is the newest seat to enter the aftermarket seating landscape. The focus is on increased comfort, reliability and ease of use.
The Quest seat uses Haptic Perception, which is the process of recognizing objects/function through touch. Each button has a unique shape or feel that allows the driver to execute the function without taking their eyes off the road.
The Over Center Suspension fully supports the driver, as the whole suspension moves with the fore/aft movement of the seat. This provides ultimate comfort for the driver and reduces driver fatigue no matter where the seat is positioned.
Having trouble with "topping or bottoming out"? The Quest seat has a Protected Ride Zone of 1.5" of stroke reserved at the highest and lowest seat position to cushion a rapid upward or downward motion that takes the jarring sensation away from the driver.
- Weight rated up to 330lb
- Over Center Suspension with 6" stroke
- 1.5" Protected Ride Zone to combat topping and bottoming out
- Height Adjustment
- 16 Degree Seat Angle Adjustment
- Fore/aft Isolator
- 8" Fore/aft Adjustment
- Cushion extension
- Air Lumbar
- 50 degree Back Angle Adjustment
- Bellow suspension cover
- Arm rests - turn wheel to adjust to desired angle
- Adjust height by pushing button up or down to desired seat position
- Lift handle to tilt the seat cushion and back 16 degrees
- Push down to unlock isolator to cushion fore-aft movement or push up to lock isolator
- Pull handle up to move the seat forward or aft
- Press switch to adjust upper lumbar support
- Pull up on handle to adjust the seat back angle by 50 degrees
- Low Riser Kit (AFT-20005)